This week John James tried to reboot his flailing campaign for the second time with a “tour” of empty promises to paper over his toxic positions. Yet, as James attempts to rewrite his record with slogans and rhetoric, his so-called “plan” rips off the extensive list of legislative wins Gary Peters has been working on and delivering for Michiganders across the state. The bottom line is that James is “all for” Trump’s agenda which hurts Michigan.
Read more on John James’ “2,000%” support for Trump as he:
- Works to take away Michiganders’ health care amid a pandemic and recession.
- Supports blocking a special open enrollment period to make it easier for Michiganders who have lost their job to get health care coverage.
- Fails to provide necessary funding for Michigan hospital relief.
- Has engaged in erratic trade wars which have failed farmers.
- Backs the DeVos agenda as she fails Michigan students.
- Stands in the way of progress for LGBTQ+ Michiganders.
Check out more on John James by the numbers:
The Michigan Democratic Party launched JohnJamesRevealed.com to hold the failed U.S. Senate candidate accountable for his positions – including those made over the course of the 2018 campaign that he then tried to delete after losing that campaign. Since announcing he’d run again, just over six months after his last failed bid, James has been hiding from Michigan voters and refusing to answer questions from Michigan media.